Last Updated: 15th September 2023
1. Information We Collect
1.1. Personal Information
We collect personal information through the camp signup form on our Website if you voluntarily choose to fill it out. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Contact details (e.g., phone number)
- Emergency contact information
- Dietary preferences or restrictions
- Any other information you provide on the form
1.2. Usage Information
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze information about your usage of the Website. This information includes:
- Your IP address
- The type of browser you are using
- The pages you visit on our Website
- The time and date of your visit
- The duration of your visit
- The website from which you accessed ours (if applicable)
2. Use of Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process and manage camp registrations
- To respond to your inquiries or requests
- To improve the content and functionality of our Website
- To analyze Website usage and trends
- To comply with legal obligations
3. Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties except in the following situations:
- To trusted third-party service providers who assist us in processing camp registrations and operating our Website.
- To comply with legal requirements, enforce our Website policies, or protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
4. Your Choices
You can choose to disable cookies in your web browser settings. However, please note that doing so may affect your ability to access certain features of our Website.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.